Contact good helper
Dongguan Gao Mobile Phone Co., Ltd.
4000-158-448 Company Phone: 4000-158-448
0769-81552098 Company Fax: 0769-81552098
广东省东莞市长安镇莲峰北路19号客天下大厦第一单元401 Address of Company: Unit 401, Ketianxia Building, No. 19 North Lianfeng Road, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Shanghai Gao Mobile Phone Co., Ltd.
0769-81552108 Company phone: 0769-81552108
上海市闵行区友东路 Company Address: Youdong Road, Minhang District , Shanghai
Good Helper Enterprise Co., Ltd.
886-2-27900535(10线) Company phone: 886-2-27900535 (10 lines)
886-2-27949952 Company Fax: 886-2-27949952
台北市内湖区新明路 Company Address: Xinming Road, Neihu District, Taipei City
- 好帮手螺丝机- 让流水线生产更轻松、快捷！ [04-25 10:28] Good helper screw machine-make assembly line production easier and faster! !! !!
- Since its establishment in 1978, Taiwan Good Helper has been focusing on the R & D and manufacturing of electric screwdrivers, pneumatic screwdrivers, screw machines and peripheral products for industrial assembly lines. From ordinary electric screwdrivers to current high-precision, low-torque, low-speed electric screwdrivers, from mass production to demand for high-precision mobile phones and digital cameras. Screw machine, also known as screw alignment machine and screw arrangement machine, is a relatively small automatic equipment for arranging screws in a row to improve work efficiency. One machine can be used for a variety of screws. Easy to adjust the track! The track of the screw machine can be pulled out and adjusted freely! Easy to understand and easy to operate! Saves 1.4 seconds per screw extraction compared to traditional screw disks
- 2013年国内电动螺丝刀市场将进入黄金时期 [01-25 15:46] The domestic electric screwdriver market will enter a golden age in 2013
- Key words of this article: Electric screwdrivers China's technology and research into mechatronics is relatively late, but from the perspective of the development of this decade, the development trend is getting faster and faster. Because electric screwdrivers have the characteristics of high accuracy, easy installation, and light weight, electric technology is quickly popularized in various fields and has achieved significant benefits. China has gradually evolved from a major importer of electric hardware tools to a major exporter of hardware tools. Among them, the main best-selling is electric screwdrivers. Although the scale of China's hardware tools industry is relatively large, due to weak technological innovation capabilities and excessive market structure Single, weak brand influence and other factors, many electric screwdriver companies often lack core competitiveness, it is difficult to grow bigger and stronger. & nb
- 电动螺丝刀如何防护- 要速度更要安全 [01-25 14:51] How to protect an electric screwdriver-speed is more secure
- Keyword of this article: Electric screwdriver Electric screwdriver: An automatic tool that transmits torque through a motor and controls torque through a clutch. Common in-line electric screwdrivers, low-voltage DC electric screwdrivers. There are four main types of safety protection for electric screwdrivers: 1. Class I safety protection tools. The tools must be grounded and insulated. If the insulation is damaged, it appears that the voltage of the electric screwdriver bit is not zero. 2. Class II safety protection tools, which are double insulated or reinforced. When the basic insulation is damaged, the operator can repair it with additional insulation. 3. Class III safety protection tools, which are powered by a safe voltage (
- 高压电动螺丝刀安全使用规范 [01-24 14:31] Specification for safe use of high-voltage electric screwdrivers
- Key words of this article: High-voltage electric screwdrivers High-voltage electric screwdrivers, also known as in-line electric screwdrivers, 220V electric screwdrivers. As the name suggests, a high-voltage electric screwdriver is directly connected to a 220V AC power supply, which has a higher risk factor than an industrial low-voltage electric screwdriver. Here is a special introduction on how to use a high-voltage electric screwdriver more safely and standardized. I. Electric shock 1. The power supply must be in accordance with the voltage specified by the high-voltage electric screwdriver. 2. Before use, make sure that the inside and the shell of the high-voltage electric screwdriver have good insulation effect. 3. Ensure good grounding before use. 4. Use a leakage protector.
- 电动工具使用时有哪些危险及防护措施呢？ [01-24 13:42] What are the dangers and protective measures when using power tools?
- Key words in this article: Power tools Hand-held drills: Unsafe factors (dangerous points) I. Electric shock: 1. The voltage used must be the same as the voltage specified for power tools. 2. Make sure that the power tool has a good insulation effect before use. No leakage is allowed. 3, must be strictly grounded before use. 4. Before use, according to the type of power tool used, install a qualified leakage protector with a rated operating current not greater than 15 mA, an operating time not greater than 0.1 second, or a rated leakage operating current not greater than 30 mA, and an operating time not greater than 0.1 second. 5.Work in metal containers
- 未来气动工具向低功率、小型化发展 [01-23 09:34] The future development of pneumatic tools towards low power and miniaturization
- Key words of this article: Pneumatic tools As more and more hardware tool operators move towards the development of branded management, some well-known products at home and abroad have been introduced to meet different consumer requirements. Pneumatic tools are one of them. It is understood that pneumatic tools are more advanced in design technology, materials and measurement control than electric tools. Pneumatic tools, like electric tools, are one of the most effective technologies for production automation and are widely used in various types of automation systems. The research and application of aerodynamic technology in China's manufacturing industry started relatively late, but the development in the past ten years has been relatively large. Because pneumatic tools have the characteristics of high quality, long life, high speed, output force and high precision, pneumatic technology is quickly popularized and applied to various
- 怎么选电动螺丝刀呢？ [01-23 08:59] How to choose an electric screwdriver? Please understand the following points
- Key words of this article: How to choose an electric screwdriver How to choose an electric screwdriver, you should pay attention to the following items: First, an electric screwdriver is powered by an electric motor and driven by a gear mechanism. Generally, it is a handheld or movable mechanical tool. Electric screwdrivers are convenient to carry, simple to operate, and versatile. They can greatly reduce fatigue caused by labor, increase production, and realize manual mechanization. Therefore, they are widely used in electronics, automobiles, machinery, woodworking and other fields. The electric screwdriver is characterized by light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, and sturdy and durable. Compared with manual tools, it can improve labor productivity several times to dozens of times. It is more efficient, lower cost and easier to control than pneumatic tools.
- 手持式电动螺丝刀安全操作建议(2) [01-22 09:31] Handling Electric Screwdriver Safe Operation Suggestions (2)
- Key words of this article: Hand-held electric screwdriver connected to the previous part: "Handheld electric screwdriver safe operation recommendations (1)" 11. Unauthorized operation is strictly prohibited. Pay attention to the sound and temperature rise of the equipment during operation. Generally speaking, if the temperature rise exceeds 60 degrees, it should be stopped and checked after cooling down. 12. During operation, do not touch the cutting tools, molds, and grinding wheels with your hands. If you find that they are blunt or damaged, you should immediately shut down and repair or replace them to avoid accidents. When using impact-type electric screwdrivers or electric drills, the following requirements should be met: a. Hold the handles of electric screwdrivers or electric drills during operation. When punching, first press the drill or screwdriver against the work surface, and then start with moderate force to avoid shaking ; If the speed is sharp
- 手持式电动螺丝刀安全操作建议(1) [01-22 08:36] Handheld Electric Screwdriver Safe Operation Suggestions (1)
- Key words of this article: Hand-held electric screwdrivers 1. In general, general-purpose places should use Class II hand-held electric screwdrivers and should be equipped with a leakage protector with a rated electric current of not more than 15mA and a rated operating time of less than 0.1s. If a Class I handheld electric screwdriver is used, it must also be grounded. Operators wear insulated gloves, insulated shoes or stand on insulated mats to work. 2. If the working environment is in a humid place, you can only use a Class II hand-held electric screwdriver and install a splash-proof leakage protector. Do not use Class I hand-held electric screwdrivers. 3. If the working environment is a narrow place, a Class III handheld electric screwdriver with an isolation transformer should be used. Similarly, if using
- 什么批头耐用？ [01-21 11:03] What batch is durable? Good helper tell you
- Key words of this article: What batch heads are durable Generally speaking, the common types of batch heads are the word and cross. But there are more than two types of batch headers. There are star, hexagon, sleeve and so on. All in all, it can be used according to the needs of customers, durable batch. The power source of the bit comes from an electric screwdriver or a pneumatic screwdriver. In the industry, there are two sizes of batch heads, one is metric, and it is often said that the unit is mm. There is also the inch system, which is in inches, such as 1/4, 3/16, this number multiplied by 25 is the metric size. What batch is durable? The head of a high-quality screwdriver is made of spring steel with a relatively high hardness. Hard but not brittle. So the hardness is generally in HRC58-60